Front End Software Engineer
Front End Software Engineer
Texas, USA (Based in Austin until April 2020 then relocating to Round Rock or Center Park Areas)
Certified eSupport is a leader in Cloud Commerce. Come design and build next generation applications that sync our digital lifestyle with the day to day requirements of every company. We are a high-growth, performance-driven company. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation.
To be a member of our team means to come to work ready to collaborate, achieve and to inspire. As a result, passion and energy feed into a collegial, entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture that permeates throughout our workspace.
Certified eSupport is looking to add to our already amazing team of professionals. We have a very fun work environment in order to collaborate and implement fresh new ideas. We are one of a kind in our market and strive by implementing cutting edge techniques and technology.
We are seeking an experienced Front-End Software Engineer who has a passion for building great products and can contribute to the rapid development of our client-facing applications. In this role, you will collaborate with a growing team of software engineers in increasing our capacity to deliver high-end user interactions and experiences. The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. One of the many things that sets Certified eSupport apart is our culture in that we truly value our team members, and foster an environment based on productivity, efficiency and fun. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits which complements our competitive base salary. As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will be a critical component and be afforded the opportunity to gain broad experience across varying facets of product development.
- Assist with the creation of project outlines; whitepapers; ERDs; documentation; and RFPs, as needed
- Collaborating with developers and project managers to determine workload priorities and timelines
- Manual code review and testing pull requests from developers
- Thoroughly documenting requirements, bugs, and potential issues along with replication steps and/or negative impact
- Creation of tests for new and current, Laravel-Vue.js based web applications
- Assisting with the development of new web applications, as
- Assisting with testing new package releases and updating product code bases
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and development of eCommerce would be helpful
- Gitlab Usage
- Setup and Troubleshooting of Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- XML and EDI Data languages
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes and Docker deployments in relation to Laravel
- 3+ Years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in modern web app technologies HTML5 and CSS
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Manual code review, the creation of email templates and marketing style content
- Ability to read code and anticipate potential consequences and areas of impact
- Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience with SASS, Jest, Babel, PHP
- Experience with VueJS, Vuex. SSR, and or NuxtJS
- Creation and consumption of REST and SOAP API's
- Ability to write effective unit tests which can be used to accelerate deployment timeframes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits which will commensurate with experience, comprehensive health-care benefits, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401 (k), Aflac, LTD and vibrant company culture.