Come work with a leader in Cloud Commerce. Design and Build next generation applications that sync our digital lifestyle with the day to day requirements of every company.
This position can be based in Austin, TX or Bonita Springs, FL.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, and shorts are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation.
- We are one of kind in our market and strive by implementing cutting edge techniques and technology.
Primary responsibilities will include manual code review; creation of automated tests for existing and future PHP projects developed with Laravel; and assisting with defining new development tasks and projects.
- Assist with the creation of project outlines; whitepapers; ERDs; documentation; and RFPs, as needed
- Collaborating with developers and project managers to determine workload priorities and timelines
- Manual code review and testing pull requests from developers
- Thoroughly documenting requirements, bugs and potential issues along with replication steps and/or negative impact
- Creation of unit tests for new and current, Laravel-based, web applications
- Assisting with development of new web applications, as-needed
- Assisting with testing new package releases and updating product code bases
- Thrives in fast paced team environment
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Ability to read code and anticipate potential consequences and areas of impact
- Strong understanding of PHP Unit or similar testing framework
- Ability to write effective unit tests which can be used to accelerate deployment timeframes
- Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities and remediation
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge in development of eCommerce would be helpful
- Setup and Troubleshooting of Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Gitlab Usage
- Kubernetes and Docker deployments in relation to Laravel
- REST and SOAP API experience
- XML and EDI Data languages
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform a major benefit
If you're an enthusiastic, tech-savvy team player with vision and passion for innovation, you'll fit in perfectly. We make every effort to maintain a fun, yet productive atmosphere on a day-to-day basis.
Benefits & Culture
One of the things that set Certified eSupport apart is our culture in that we truly value our team members, and foster an environment based on fun, productivity and efficiency. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, Aflac, 401k and vision, which complements our competitive base salary.
Local candidates only please in the following areas; Austin TX or Bonita Springs, FL.